Publishing a student project in The Epsilon Archive for Student Projects
How to publish your student project in the Epsilon publishing system:
- Register and log in as a user in the Epsilon system
- Enter data about your project in a web form.
and upload your project in PDF format.
1. Registration instructions
1.1 Short & fast registration instructions:
Please note: You need to have access to your email account before you start to register.
- Click on the link Register. Enter your name, e-mail and select a personal password and username. Do not use the letters å, ä, ö.
- The system will send you a registration e-mail with instructions on how to activate your password.
- Click on the link Existing user - Login and log in with your selected username and password.
- You have now completed the registration.
2. Deposit instructions
2.1 Short & fast deposit instructions:
- Log in with your selected username and password.
- Go to the page "Manage deposits"
- Select Publish new document and enter the level of your project. Then press Next.
- Upload your pdf by browsing for the file and then clicking upload. Select Format PDF and Visible to Anyone.
Please give your file a name following the format lastname_firstnameinitial_date, not using the letters åäö. For example: hallberg_a_090112 for Åsa Hällberg depositing the independent project on January 12, 2009.
- Enter the bibliographic data about your project (author, title, abstract etc). All fields marked with red asterisks are mandatory.
- Please remember to mark the checkbox to accept the agreement for electronic publishing! Press Next.
- Select Subject from the list, describing the content of your project. Press Next.
- Read through the text on the page Deposit, and then select Deposit item now in order to deposit the document. This will finish the depositing process.
When you have submitted your student project to the Epsilon publishing system a librarian will edit your entered data before the electronic publishing. Depending on the current workload, this process will take up to a couple of workdays.
The Epsilon Archive for Student Projects has been in operation since spring 2009. There are new implementations compared to previous archives.
See the list of news (PDF, in Swedish)
FAQ student projects